Handling of personal information
Tsurumi-Seiki Co., Ltd. ("T.S.K") uses customer information appropriately in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. Customer information is handled as indicated below.
■Definition of "personal information"
"Personal information" is information that pertains to a living person and which contains a name, date of birth, or other information that can be used to identify a specific person, or which can be easily collated with other information to identify a specific person.
■Collection of personal information
T.S.K may collect customer personal information when receiving inquiries from customers regarding products. The usage objectives are clearly indicated when collecting this information, and information is collected by fair and legal means. The following personal information is collected by T.S.K.
- Email address
- Company information (including company name, department name, address, telephone number, fax number, position, job type, etc.)
■Usage and disclosure of personal information
T.S.K uses personal information for the following purposes.
- Providing notices and conducting marketing regarding our products and services
- Providing news about our company and information regarding trade shows
- Requesting participation in questionnaires and surveys
- Providing information regarding our business activities
- Website and email service personalization
- Hiring activities
- Business card input
- Inquiry handling
- Sending of materials regarding our products
- Providing information about our products by telephone and email
- Statistical analysis
The results of statistical analysis are provided widely to third parties, but no personal information is included within the statistical analysis results.
T.S.K does not disclose personal information regarding users to third parties except in the following cases.
- The user has given their consent
- The information is necessary for companies that T.S.K has commissioned to provide products and/or services to users (including companies that T.S.K has commissioned to provide delivery services). (Said companies must enter confidentiality agreements defined as standard by T.S.K and must take all possible measures to protect personal information.)
- When disclosure is required by law or when national agencies, municipal government organizations, or parties commissioned by national agencies or municipal government organizations require T.S.K's collaboration in order for them to carry out legally-mandated operations.
- When doing so is deemed necessary in order to protect T.S.K's rights, property, services, etc.
- When doing so is necessary to protect life, limb, or property, and obtaining consent from the user is difficult.
If customers permit the sending and receiving of cookies in their browser settings, T.S.K may acquire cookies stored on customer computers and link the collected activity history with their personal information. T.S.K may also access cookies stored on customers' computers by third parties whom T.S.K has consigned to distribute advertisements, etc., or cookies stored via websites other than this site. These cookies may be used to deliver advertisements for T.S.K products and promote T.S.K products.
Customers may, through their browser settings, choose whether to allow the sending and receiving of all cookies, to block the sending and receiving of all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is received, etc. If customers configure their browsers to block all cookies, they may not be able to use some of the services offered by T.S.K.
■Safe management of personal information
The safety of personal information received from customers is managed by a service provider by employing reasonable, systematic, physical, human, and technical measures. Furthermore, T.S.K strives to handle personal information appropriately in accordance with relevant laws and to thereby prevent the risks of unauthorized access, loss, tampering, leakage, etc. of personal information.
■Correction and deletion of personal information
Please contact T.S.K regarding the correction or deletion of personal information pertaining to customers.
Submit an inquiry
■Changes to our Personal Information Protection Policy
In the event of any changes to the personal information that is collected, the usage purposes, or other parts of our Personal Information Protection Policy, said changes will be disclosed on this page.
Formulated February 2, 2021
Tsurumi-Seiki Co., Ltd.
President Kenji Yamamoto